Our approach to taxation services is to actively present ideas that will help to minimize tax exposures and liabilities. Our primary objective is to proactively formulate strategies in advance of transactions to assist clients in capitalizing on available opportunities while complying fully with the applicable requirements of federal and state tax law. We anticipate and plan for changing tax rules and circumstances. Tax planning is not a one-time procedure. Any event may have significant tax ramifications. We are always available to offer the best advice for each client’s circumstances.
Proactive Tax Advice:
A summary of some of the areas in which we can be of assistance is as follows:
- Analyzing a proposed transaction in order to minimize or defer the tax impact.
- Gaining a full understanding of the entire entity structure in order to perpetuate the most favorable income tax consequences.
- Determining the most appropriate deferred compensation plan/plans under the circumstances.
- Assistance with due diligence and planning to gain the most favorable federal and state income tax consequences in the formation, acquisition, or disposition of a business.
Tax Consulting Services:
- Year-round tax planning
- Individual income tax planning
- Estate and gift tax planning
- International tax services with emphasis on U.S. expatriate issues
- Business income tax planning
- Representation before the IRS and/or state for income tax examinations and upon receipt of regulatory notices
Tax Compliance Services:
- Individual income tax returns
- Estate and gift tax returns
- Corporate and partnership tax returns
If you would like to learn more about our tax planning services please contact us.